Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.cheshireteak.co.uk.
This policy explains how we use the information our trade customers provide to us.
The Type Of Personal Information We Receive From You
We will have your name, title, mobile number, email address and company name and address with telephone number on file.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To set up and maintain your account
- To manage our relationship with you and deal with any enquiries you might have
- To provide you with details about new products
- To notify you of any changes relating to your account, e.g. prices, product availability
- To comply with relevant laws, regulations and rules
- To make credit reference checks if required
- To recover a debt in case of non-payment
- To register your appliance with AMDEA
Disclosure To Third Parties
In order to maintain your account, we may need to share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as AMDEA Product Registration, Suppliers, Freight Forwarders, Inspection Agencies or other Trade Services.
Under exceptional circumstances we may also disclose your personal information to third parties
- If we are required to do so to comply with any legal obligation
- If requested by a government authority
- To protect the rights or safety of Cheshire Teak and its staff
Your Rights In Relation To Your Personal Information
Under data protection law you have various rights, such as:
- To request access to your personal information we hold and to be given details of how we process your personal information
- To ask us to correct inaccurate personal information
- To request deletion of personal information under certain circumstances
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than necessary or is required by law.
How To Contact Us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us via email at email@example.com or by post to A365 Ltd., St. James Business Centre, Wilderspool Causeway, Warrington, WA4 6PS.
This policy was updated on, and is effective from: 14/05/2018